[Natfinwellness] *FREE* Webinar during America Saves Week geared towards College Students!

Grabenstetter, Sasha L swhitley at illinois.edu
Thu Feb 18 14:58:59 EST 2016

Hi,

We have a free webinar scheduled during America Saves Week targeted to college students and young adults. It's open to people across the nation.  If you'd like to share this with others, here's a short description:

Budget Hacks: From Research to Practical Webinar
>From money personalities and impulse spending to overcoming temptations, we have budget hacks for you!  Budget Hacks: From Research to Practical is part of the Get Savvy: Grow Your Green Stuff webinar series from University of Illinois Extension and U of Illinois USFSCO. On Thursday, February 25th from noon to 1:00 p.m. Central Time, join us in an interactive discussion of how to grow your finances! #GETSAVVY

You can join for FREE from any computer (or tablet) with internet access. You'll need working speakers or headphones to listen in.

Ready to sign-up? To register and receive login information, visit: go.uillinois.edu/GetSavvyWebinars<http://go.uillinois.edu/GetSavvyWebinars>

Also, like the Financial Wellness for College Students Facebook<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.facebook.com_FinancialWellnessUIE_&d=BQMFAg&c=8hUWFZcy2Z-Za5rBPlktOQ&r=Dmiwt4f_96P4UMFt27UUsFDX3uA_EXUFf91ukR39yYU&m=IQE9dLG6zj1HFv_JmAMvpcMruoGBI_6J4pQ8Mx55JuA&s=3Ajlqv5RUcP7-K071bEsJeb8e-MF_LR6n-CEth1hlOk&e=> page for updates and easy-to-share event information.

Thank you,

[cid:image002.png at 01D16A54.836C1230]

Sasha Grabenstetter, AFC(r)
Consumer Economics Educator
University of Illinois Extension
1650 Commerce Drive, Bourbonnais, IL 60914
http://web.extension.illinois.edu<http://web.extension.illinois.edu/>/gkw
swhitley at illinois.edu<mailto:swhitley at illinois.edu>
phone 815.933.8337 fax 815.933.8532
Check out the Plan Well, Retire Well blog here: http://bit.ly/planwellretirewell