[Natfinwellness] Financial Literacy Department Locations on Campus

Rosaline Prentice rosaline at pdx.edu
Wed Aug 31 13:50:17 EDT 2016

Ours is not. It is housed in our Student Financial Services Office (Student
Accounts/Bursar).

Regards,
Rosaline Prentice

On Wed, Aug 31, 2016 at 8:45 AM, Jordee R Justice <jordeejustice at siu.edu>
wrote:

> Hi All,
>

> I am currently researching Financial Literacy Departments across
> Universities and am looking for any Financial Literacy Departments that are
> housed with the Scholarship Office. Are any of your Departments set up in
> this format?
>

> Best,
> Jordee Justice
>

> JORDEE JUSTICE
>
> Financial Literacy Coordinator
>

> [image: 230x135_5-2]
> <http://www.igrad.com/schools/SIU/?TargetURL=%2Ffinancial-aid-student-loan-how-to-resources%2F>
>

> FINANCIAL AID OFFICE
>
> STUDENT SERVICES BUILDING
>
> MAIL CODE 4702
>
> SOUTHERN ILLINOIS UNIVERSITY
>
> 1263 LINCOLN DRIVE
>
> CARBONDALE, IL 62901
>

> jordeejustice at siu.edu
>
> P: 618/453-4611
>

> [image: email logo]

Unable to pay entire balance in full? Check out the *PSU Payment Plan*
<http://www.pdx.edu/financial-services/payment-plans>!

Rosaline Prentice
Revenue Agent II/Financial Coach
Student Financial and Account Services
Ph:  503-725-9669
Fax: 503-725-5458

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT
This message may contain confidential information belonging to the
addressee and/or to the sender which is protected by the Family Educational
Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) (20 U.S.C. § 1232g; 34 CFR Part 99). The
information is intended only for the use of individual(s) or entity named
above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in
reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you
received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender,
by email or telephone, and destroy all material received.