[Natfinwellness] Co-branded financial wellness centers

Kris Alban kalban at igrad.com
Thu Aug 4 10:04:03 EDT 2016

Florida International University has what was formerly called the State Farm Financial Literacy Lab which seemed to be focused more on the stock market than general financial wellness, but I just double checked and it looks like they have changed the name: https://business.fiu.edu/capital-markets-lab/index.cfm

I’m not sure if “Capital Markets” is a new brand, or just a placeholder name while they find a new sponsor.

Kris Alban
Vice President - iGrad<http://schools.igrad.com/?utm_source=kris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=email%2Bsignature> in the Classroom | Enrich<http://www.enrich.org/?utm_source=kris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=email%2Bsignature> in the Workplace
760-306-1313

Recent posts:

  *     Baylor University Partners with iGrad to Implement Online Financial Literacy Education Initiative<http://schools.igrad.com/blog/Baylor%20University%20Partners-with-iGrad-to-Implement-Online-Financial-Literacy-Education-Initiative?utm_source=kris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=email%2Bsignature>
  *     Employee Financial Wellness Program Enrich Wins Education Program of the Year Award<http://www.enrich.org/blog/Employee-Financial-Wellness-Program-Enrich-Wins-Education-Program-of-the-Year-Award?utm_source=kris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=email%2Bsignature>
  *     M.I.T. Partners with iGrad for Financial Literacy Initiative<http://schools.igrad.com/blog/MIT-FCU-ODGE-Partner-with-iGrad-for-financial-literacy-intiative?utm_source=kris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=email%2Bsignature>