[Natfinwellness] FW: Money Smart Titles Available for Immediate Checkout via the WI Digital Library

Kris Alban kalban at igrad.com
Thu Apr 28 12:30:22 EDT 2016

This is great – thank you Amanda!  Speaking of books, I would love to get some good financial book recommendations from everyone.  I just received “Money” by Tony Robbins and plan to start digging into it while on vacation next week (I can’t believe I really just said that ☺).  I typically find the “furu” (aka financial guru) books disappointing, but I have to admit that I am a big fan of Mr. Robbins.

To spare everyone’s inboxes, I have created this open Google shared doc as a resource where we can share our favorite financial books and a brief note about each.  If you’re a fin lit nerd like me, please feel free to add!!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/15r7hHwXpAW-wrCr-1Dqp71VdOd4zzY9jsOOOPRSpPLs/edit?usp=sharing

Kris Alban
Vice President - iGrad<http://schools.igrad.com/?utm_source=kris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=email%2Bsignature> in the Classroom | Enrich<http://www.enrich.org/?utm_source=kris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=email%2Bsignature> in the Workplace
760-306-1313

Recent posts:

  *     Baylor University Partners with iGrad to Implement Online Financial Literacy Education Initiative<http://schools.igrad.com/blog/Baylor%20University%20Partners-with-iGrad-to-Implement-Online-Financial-Literacy-Education-Initiative?utm_source=kris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=email%2Bsignature>
  *     Employee Financial Wellness Program Enrich Wins Education Program of the Year Award<http://www.enrich.org/blog/Employee-Financial-Wellness-Program-Enrich-Wins-Education-Program-of-the-Year-Award?utm_source=kris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=email%2Bsignature>
  *     M.I.T. Partners with iGrad for Financial Literacy Initiative<http://schools.igrad.com/blog/MIT-FCU-ODGE-Partner-with-iGrad-for-financial-literacy-intiative?utm_source=kris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=email%2Bsignature>