[Natfinwellness] Fiscal Fitness: Understanding the Basics of Everyday Finances.

Linda S. Law-Saunders lsl64 at cornell.edu
Mon Apr 25 11:55:35 EDT 2016

What time is the online course?

-L-

Linda S. Law-Saunders
Family & Consumer Sciences Educator
Cornell Cooperative Extension- Washington Co.
415 Lower Main Street
Hudson Falls, New York 12839
518.746.2560
FAX: 518.746.2419
lsl64 at cornell.edu
[cid:image001.png at 01CEF58E.04904D10]                                [Centennial Logo] [http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-xjZUiSVPwS8/VV5gqQIVyyI/AAAAAAAABLg/vyEBuTYGj3U/s320/NEAFCS%2BlogoBG-01.png] <http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-xjZUiSVPwS8/VV5gqQIVyyI/AAAAAAAABLg/vyEBuTYGj3U/s1600/NEAFCS+logoBG-01.png>
Strengthening Families, Farms, Communities and the Economy