[Natfinwellness] Quick Classroom Presentations

Smith, Zana M (Gateway) zana.smith at kctcs.edu
Mon Apr 25 11:28:28 EDT 2016

Sounds like a great idea.

Zana Smith
Director of Financial Aid
Gateway Community & Technical College
zana.smith at kctcs.edu<mailto:zana.smith at kctcs.edu>
859-442-1687
Fax: 859-442-1107

From: Natfinwellness [mailto:natfinwellness-bounces at lists.osu.edu] On Behalf Of Rachel Mehltretter
Sent: Monday, April 25, 2016 11:20 AM
To: Natfinwellness at lists.osu.edu
Subject: [Natfinwellness] Quick Classroom Presentations

Good morning all!

Does anyone have any quick 5-15 minute classroom presentations that they wouldn't mind sharing? I'm interested in starting a Financial Wellness Ambassadors program here at SCAD. The idea would be that a student (or Financial Wellness Ambassador) could deliver a 5-10 minute presentation about the Financial Wellness program to each of their classes at the start of a semester, advertising upcoming events or an online resource.

I'm looking for quick fun facts, or fun engaging activities that only take 5-10 minutes to get a classroom interested. I'd like the quick pitch presentations to be more than just "we have a financial wellness program on campus".

Any input or ideas are much appreciated! Thanks so much!

Best Regards,
Rachel Mehltretter
Student Financial Information Coordinator
Savannah College of Art & Design
P.O. Box 2701
Savannah, GA  31402-2701
T: 912.525.5713     F: 912.525.6173
www.scad.edu<http://www.scad.edu/>
SCAD: The University for Creative Careers(r)
NOTICE: This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may contain legally privileged and confidential information intended solely for the use of the addressee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading, dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone or by electronic mail and then delete this message and all copies and backups thereof. Thank you.