[Natfinwellness] 2016 AFCPE Symposium: Call for Papers & Scholarship Opportunities

Thomas Duffany tduffany at afcpe.org
Wed Apr 6 14:09:21 EDT 2016

For those of you with students interested in pursuing a career in personal
finance: Applications are now open for opportunities that will provide
funding for students to attend the AFCPE Annual Research and Training
Symposium <http://www.afcpe.org/symposium/> in Louisville, KY November
16-18.  Also, if you are interested in presenting see the details below on
submitting a proposal.  Please share these opportunities with your
colleagues and students.

We'll also be in attendance at the NSCFW conference in June and look
forward to seeing you all there!

*Invitation to Present: 2016 AFCPE® Research & Training Symposium*
As educators, researchers and practitioners in the field of Financial
Counseling, we invite you to submit a proposal to present a Practitioners’
Forum, Poster, Research Paper or Student Paper at the 2016 AFCPE Annual
Research & Training Symposium.

November 16-18, 2016

Marriott Louisville Downtown

*Louisville, KYSubmission Deadline: June 3, 2016*

Please be sure to read ALL guidelines before submitting your proposal. All
submissions must come through the Proposal Space platform. We look forward
to receiving your proposal and hope you will join us in sharing new ideas,
research and innovation to help further advance our field!

Submission guidelines:
http://www.afcpe.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Invitation-to-Present-2016.pdf

AFCPE website: http://www.afcpe.org/symposium/

*2016 AFCPE® Symposium Financial Counseling Knowledge Bowl & Student
Scholarship*
Two opportunities for University students to attend the 2016 AFCPE
Symposium. Now accepting applications!

*AFCPE Knowledge Bowl & Scholarship Recipients Will Receive:*

   - Complimentary registration for the 2016 AFCPE Annual Symposium
   - One complimentary night stay at the Marriott Louisville Downtown
   - A special Mentorship luncheon on Wednesday, Nov 16
   - Opportunity to be paired with a conference mentor
   - Complimentary AFCPE Student Membership for 2017

The winning team of the 2016 Knowledge Bowl will receive $250/student
member!

*Application Deadlines:Knowledge Bowl: May 16, 2016Student
Scholarship: September 9, 2016*

Learn More or Apply: http://www.afcpe.org/conference2/student-scholarship/

Please share these opportunities with your peers, colleagues and students!

SETTING THE STANDARD,

*Thomas A Duffany III*

Certification Special Programs Director

Association for Financial Counseling & Planning Education (AFCPE)

703.634.6951 direct line

703.570.6516 national office

www.afcpe.org

Follow us on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/AFCPE>, LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/2925573?trk=tyah> and Twitter
<https://twitter.com/AFCPE> @AFCPE

*Ask me about 2016 AFCPE Membership*
Learn how AFCPE membership adds value to your work & your career!
<http://www.afcpe.org/membership>