[Natfinwellness] Program Names for Financial Literacy

Ann Whitmer awhitmer at albion.edu
Mon Sep 14 09:15:46 EDT 2015

We named our center the 'Financial Skills Center' to compliment the
'Academic Skills Center' we have here on campus.   The thought was both
centers provide lifetime skills for students that they can use while in
school and after graduation.

On Sat, Sep 12, 2015 at 9:12 AM, LIPINOGA, LAUREN <LIPINOGA at mailbox.sc.edu>
wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
>

> My name is Lauren Lipinoga and I am the Coordinator of the Financial
> Literacy Program within the Student Success Center at the University of
> South Carolina. We are currently looking into changing our programs name
> from “The Financial Literacy Program” to something more “catchy”. If anyone
> has any ideas/recommendations that they would be willing to share, I would
> really appreciate it.
>

> Thank you in advanced and have a wonderful weekend!
>
> Lauren Lipinoga
>

> *Lauren E. Lipinoga, M.Ed.*
>
> *Coordinator of Financial Literacy, Student Success Center*
>
> Division of Student Affairs and Academic Support
>
> Thomas Cooper Library-Mezzanine
>
> 1322 Greene Street
>
> Columbia, South Carolina 29208
>
> Phone: 803.777.9972
>
> Email: lipinoga at mailbox.sc.edu
>
> [image:
> https://www.parkersearch.com/dashboard/uploads/photos/usc_long1351087132.jpg]
>
> http://www.sa.sc.edu/ssc/

Ann Whitmer
Director
Student Financial Services
Albion College
611 East Porter Street
Albion, MI 49224
517-629-0440
517-629-0581 fax
www.albion.edu/financialaid
facebook.com/AlbionCollegeStudentFinancialServices
<https://www.facebook.com/AlbionCollegeFinancialAid>

Confidentiality Statement:
This email message, including any attachments, is for sole use of the
intended recipient(s), and may contain confidential and privileged
information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply email, and delete the original and all copies of this
email.