[Natfinwellness] Program Names for Financial Literacy

LIPINOGA, LAUREN LIPINOGA at mailbox.sc.edu
Sat Sep 12 09:12:14 EDT 2015

Hello Everyone,

My name is Lauren Lipinoga and I am the Coordinator of the Financial Literacy Program within the Student Success Center at the University of South Carolina. We are currently looking into changing our programs name from "The Financial Literacy Program" to something more "catchy". If anyone has any ideas/recommendations that they would be willing to share, I would really appreciate it.

Thank you in advanced and have a wonderful weekend!
Lauren Lipinoga

Lauren E. Lipinoga, M.Ed.
Coordinator of Financial Literacy, Student Success Center
Division of Student Affairs and Academic Support
Thomas Cooper Library-Mezzanine
1322 Greene Street
Columbia, South Carolina 29208
Phone: 803.777.9972