[Natfinwellness] Financial Literacy Videos

Amanda Gasper agasper at uwlax.edu
Tue Oct 20 15:29:27 EDT 2015

This is great Louise! Thank you for sharing!

I have included a few testimonial videos that we have taken and everyone is
welcome to use these as well. It is so nice to be able to share resources J

Credit Card Debt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9gJ8koWw6M

Paying off Student Loans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZO4Ynq6nuWI

Pop Culture vs. Financial Literacy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXgpuvIEsXg

Amanda Gasper

Financial Literacy Program Coordinator

*It Make$ Cents**!* Money Management Center

University of Wisconsin-La Crosse

2103 Centennial Hall

608-785-8852

http://www.uwlax.edu/It-Makes-Cents/