[Natfinwellness] Financial Literacy Videos

Linda S. Law-Saunders lsl64 at cornell.edu
Tue Oct 20 15:15:22 EDT 2015

Thank you so much for the offering of your videos.
I will be using them in the future!

-L-

Linda S. Law-Saunders
Family & Consumer Sciences Educator
Cornell Cooperative Extension- Washington Co.
415 Lower Main Street
Hudson Falls, New York 12839
518.746.2560
FAX 518.746.2419
lsl64 at cornell.edu
          [https://neafcs.memberclicks.net/assets/images/annual-sessions/2015-annual-session/2015-conference-logo-2.jpg]                 [Centennial Logo]

[cid:image001.png at 01CEF58E.04904D10]
Strengthening Families, Farms, Communities and the Economy