[Natfinwellness] 2016 National Summit on Collegiate Financial Wellness

Ashton, Bryan ashton.53 at osu.edu
Mon Oct 19 15:27:36 EDT 2015

[cid:d11aa2c4-cbae-4811-ba30-46bfd93c1907]

Colleagues --

We are excited to announce that the National Summit on Collegiate Financial Wellness will return for the 3rd consecutive year!

The community of Summit attendees and supporters represent colleges and universities of all types and sizes and independent organizations across the country.  At the 1st Summit, held in 2014, more than 160 attendees came from 34 states and over 110 institutions.

For 2015, a Summit Committee consisting of colleagues from institutions across the country was established to help create an even better experience for all attendees; this lead to a growth of the Summit to over 200 attendees, from 39 states and 129 institutions.

The 2016 Summit will be held at The Ohio State University from June 15-17th, 2016.  The event, which will be held in the beautiful Ohio Union, will serve to grow the Summit even further and build on the momentum of financial wellness on college campuses across the country.

We are also looking to involve additional individuals in the growth of the Summit!  If you are interested in joining the Summit team, please fill out the following form to indicate interest: http://go.osu.edu/summitinvolvement​

We are looking for individuals at various commitment levels and will be building out the structure over the next few weeks.  If you have any questions about involvement, please let us know.

Additionally, we would like to make you aware of another opportunity.  We are launching a LinkedIn group to provide practitioners across the industry to connect via LinkedIn.  Please consider joining the group here: http://go.osu.edu/cfwlinkedin​

Thank you again for the continued support of the National Summit on Collegiate Financial Wellness.  We look forward to the continued conversations, sharing of best practices and relationships that have been developed at past events.

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out (nscfw15 at gmail.com<mailto:nscfw15 at gmail.com>) and stay tuned for more information in the coming weeks about program proposals, registration and event logistics!

Bryan Ashton & Phil Schuman
Co-Chairs, National Summit on Collegiate Financial Wellness​

[The Ohio State University]
Bryan Ashton
Assistant Director
Office of Student Life Student Wellness Center
B130 RPAC, 337 West 17th Avenue, Columbus, OH 43210
(614) 230-8190 Office
ashton.53 at osu.edu<mailto:ashton.53 at osu.edu> swc.osu.edu<http://swc.osu.edu/>

EDUCATIONAL SERVICE ONLY; NO ADVICE IS PROVIDED
Scarlet and Gray Financial Coaching is an educational service only. We do not provide investment, legal, debt consolidation, debt management or tax advice. The information provided is for general educational purposes only, and is not intended to substitute for the advice of your investment, legal, tax advisors and/or credit counselors or to be the basis of specific trading, investment or debt consolidation and management activities. If you need investment, legal, tax advice, and/or credit counseling, please consult with one of these professionals.

The links to third-party financial resources are provided as a convenience for informational purposes only.  Neither The Ohio State University or its Student Wellness Center endorses or approves any of the products, services or opinions of the entities or individuals associated with these links.  The Ohio State University and its Student Wellness Center bear no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of any external site associated with the links provided or any subsequent links.