[Natfinwellness] Universities with mandatory (or nearly mandatory) financial education

Sweeney, Jennifer jsweeney at champlain.edu
Thu Oct 8 13:51:05 EDT 2015

Hi,

We are a small private (2000 UG) students who requires Financial Literacy
education as a graduation requirement, but it is not a course and there is
no credit assigned.  Interesting huh?

Here is more information about our program: www.champlain.edu/LEAD-Financial

*Jennifer Sweeney*

Director of Student Life and LEAD