[Natfinwellness] Request of Information

Claudia Montesano cmontesano at berkeley.edu
Mon Mar 23 19:35:53 EDT 2015

Hi Cindy,

I apologize for my late reply. I attended the National Summit on Collegiate
Financial Wellness last year and found it extremely helpful. It's the only
conference I've been to or space I've been in where everyone is only
talking about financial wellness.

I thought it was a great way to share ideas and discuss challenges with my
colleagues doing the same work as I am. I found the sessions I attended and
the keynote speakers to be really relevant and helpful.

I'd be happy to answer any other questions you might have. I hope you
decide to join this year!

Best,

Claudia Montesano
Financial Literacy and Outreach Coordinator
Financial Aid and Scholarships Office
University of California Berkeley