[Natfinwellness] Personal Financial Management Certification

Kathleen Czech kzczech at stkate.edu
Fri Mar 13 12:22:56 EDT 2015

I would be interested in knowing more, too, Phil. I've been interested in
this for our Peer Money Mentors. Thank you,

Kathy

*Kathy Czech*
*Assistant Director, Financial Literacy & Student Employment | St.
Catherine University | Coeur de Catherine Suite 210 | 2004 Randolph Avenue,
St. Paul, MN 55105 |  kzczech at stkate.edu <kzczech at stkate.edu> |   |
651.690.8685 |* *studentemployment at stkate.edu
<studentemployment at stkate.edu>  |  moneymentors at stkate.edu
<moneymentors at stkate.edu>*