[Natfinwellness] Marketing Strategies

Sherrie Clayton sherrie.clayton at duke.edu
Tue Jul 28 13:52:57 EDT 2015

Hi,

At Duke, we tried table tents in the cafeteria, bus signs, banners around campus and direct email.  By far, we get the most workshop attendance through direct email and by word of mouth.  We also tried posting small flyers a couple of days before an event and that seemed to work better than the table tents and bus signs that advertise Personal Finance at Duke events sometimes a month or two out.

Sherrie Clayton | Assistant Director of Accounting and Educational Services
Duke University Student Loan Office<http://www.financialaid.duke.edu/loans>
2127 Campus Drive
Box 90755
Durham, NC 27708
(T)  919.660.3636
(F)  919.684-6132
 [new logo_email] <http://www.personalfinance.duke.edu/>
  To save paper, please think twice before printing this email - thank you!