[Natfinwellness] Financial Literacy Article in the Chronicle

Schuman, Philip Andrew phaschum at iu.edu
Mon Jul 20 09:01:53 EDT 2015

Happy to for all.  I downloaded a copy and have attached the PDF.

Have a great start to the week!

Phil

[cid:75FCB281-AD97-4589-844A-E6F420D1A044]

From: Lee Tabor <taborl at queens.edu<mailto:taborl at queens.edu>>
Date: Monday, July 20, 2015 at 8:57 AM
To: National Financial Wellness Listserv <natfinwellness at lists.osu.edu<mailto:natfinwellness at lists.osu.edu>>
Subject: Re: [Natfinwellness] Financial Literacy Article in the Chronicle

Can you share again please?

Lee Tabor
Director of Student Accounts
taborl at queens.edu<mailto:taborl at queens.edu>
704-337-2467

Enrolled students will receive an email when their financial aid is available to view on myfinancialaid.queens.edu<https://myfinancialaid.queens.edu/> for Summer or for the 2015-16 year.

Payment for Summer is due May 1, 2015 or upon registration.  No bills are mailed during the Summer term.  Please log on to myAccount<http://jics.queens.edu/ics> to see your current billing information and to pay your bill by ACH or credit card on time to avoid late charges, dropped classes for upcoming terms and holds on all transcripts or diplomas.

Don't forget, it's also time to fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for 2015-16!

Queens University of Charlotte protects the privacy of its students and their families in compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA).  Federal regulations require that we confirm the identity of anyone requesting information regarding a student's record.  We will ask for an access code before providing any information on a students' account.