[Natfinwellness] 2015 National Summit on Collegiate Financial Wellness (Save the Date and Call for Proposals)

Ashton, Bryan ashton.53 at osu.edu
Tue Jan 20 13:32:35 EST 2015

[cid:image002.png at 01D03491.CB3C3FD0]

Hello everyone,

We hope that everyone is having a great start to the New Year! Our Steering Committee has been busy planning the 2015 Summit and we are pleased to provide some updates:

  *   The Call for Proposals is now live.  You can either submit your proposal by clicking here http://goo.gl/forms/X0MohDLj3U or going to www.nscfw.org and clicking on the link on the homepage.  Proposals will be accepted until March 13, 2015 at 11:59EST
  *   Financial Literacy expert Tahira Hira will serve as the opening keynote to the 2015 Summit.  Ms. Hira has over 30 years of experience in the field, which includes being a member of the U.S. President's Advisory Council on Financial Literacy.
  *   We are excited to have another great group of sponsors for the 2015 Summit: AFCPE, American Student Assistance, EdFinancial Services, EverFi, iGrad, Inceptia NEFE, and Sallie Mae.  Please check out the sponsors page at www.nscfw.org to learn more about them.  If you're interested in sponsoring the Summit, please feel free to contact us nscfw15 at gmail.com<mailto:nscfw15 at gmail.com>.
  *   If you have not been to www.nscfw.org recently, we have now posted information on travel and lodging as well as some information about Bloomington.  We are still working on getting registration together, as well as the final pricing, and will have that to you very soon. Registration will be live on March 2nd, 2015.
  *   We are extremely excited to debut the National Summit on Collegiate Financial Wellness logo.  When thinking about what our Summit is intended to do, we felt that at it's core the Summit is about having an open conversation about financial wellness, and we feel this logo conveys that extremely well.  We would like to send a big thank you to AnnaRose Girvin, Junior Designer for IU Communications, for the great work on putting this together.  We can't wait to display the logo all throughout the Summit!
Thank you everyone and all the best as you begin the semester!  As always, feel free to reach out to us anytime with questions or ideas.  Don't forget to follow us on Twitter @NSCFW to get the latest updates on the Summit.  We'll see you in Bloomington in June!

[cid:image003.png at 01D03491.CB3C3FD0]

[The Ohio State University]
Bryan Ashton
Assistant Director
Office of Student Life Student Wellness Center
B130 RPAC, 337 West 17th Avenue, Columbus, OH 43210
(614) 292-4527 Office / (412) 979-6194 Mobile
ashton.53 at osu.edu<mailto:ashton.53 at osu.edu> swc.osu.edu<http://swc.osu.edu/>

EDUCATIONAL SERVICE ONLY; NO ADVICE IS PROVIDED
Scarlet and Gray Financial Coaching is an educational service only. We do not provide investment, legal, debt consolidation, debt management or tax advice. The information provided is for general educational purposes only, and is not intended to substitute for the advice of your investment, legal, tax advisors and/or credit counselors or to be the basis of specific trading, investment or debt consolidation and management activities. If you need investment, legal, tax advice, and/or credit counseling, please consult with one of these professionals.

The links to third-party financial resources are provided as a convenience for informational purposes only.  Neither The Ohio State University or its Student Wellness Center endorses or approves any of the products, services or opinions of the entities or individuals associated with these links.  The Ohio State University and its Student Wellness Center bear no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of any external site associated with the links provided or any subsequent links.