[Natfinwellness] Financial Wellness/Literacy Programs and VITA

Getz, Deborah A dgetz at indiana.edu
Fri Feb 13 09:14:54 EST 2015

I am not familiar with the requirements either.
See you soon
Deb

From: <Schuman>, Philip Andrew <phaschum at iu.edu<mailto:phaschum at iu.edu>>
Date: Friday, February 13, 2015 at 8:59 AM
To: National Financial Wellness Listserv <natfinwellness at lists.osu.edu<mailto:natfinwellness at lists.osu.edu>>
Subject: Re: [Natfinwellness] Financial Wellness/Literacy Programs and VITA

I don’t know a whole lot about the VITA program but have been thinking about exploring it for our program as well.  I was told the other day that those students that provide the tax service can’t be employees of the University.  Does anybody know if this is true?  Thanks!

Phil

[cid:548C6E1C-6850-49BA-81E9-0441885DDD77]

“How Not to Move Back in With Your Parents:” http://bit.ly/19nF2ff

Have you heard about the National Summit on Collegiate Financial Wellness?
Join us at the June 2015 Summit in Bloomington, Indiana!
www.nscfw.org<http://www.nscfw.org/> | #NSCFW15