[Natfinwellness] Peer/Professional Fin Lit Mentors

DeMatteo, Elizabeth J. (Betsy) dematteo.15 at osu.edu
Wed Feb 4 13:46:12 EST 2015

Hello fellow financial wellness professionals -
Just a thought about how to improve our use of this listserv - could we please set a standard that answers to a question are sent directly to the asker instead of replied to all?  This will reduce our inbox size. If you would like to know how everyone else responds, please request of the question asker, or the original questioner could consolidate replies and send a synopsis out to all.
Thank you!
Betsy

Betsy DeMatteo, AFC(r)
Family & Consumer Science Educator