[Natfinwellness] RentalKharma.com

Coach Christine Odle Coaching at rockinbb.com
Fri Dec 11 15:44:05 EST 2015

I'm not sure if this is solely to create a credit score or not.  But, as a
landlord, a written letter of recommendation from a prior landlord is worth
its "weight in gold".  So, if you are looking for a way for tenants to find
housing you might ask the landlord if they'd take verifiable written letters
of recommendation in lieu of a credit score.  Another way to get around the
credit score/report issue is to offer more cash as part of the deposit and
then invite the landlord to come for regular inspections.  My experience as
a landlord is that bad credit isn't the only thing I look for when trying to
screen potential tenants.  I want to know that they are going to take care
of the property I manage.

Christine Odle

BPFO Partners, LLC

(970) 729-2979

<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rockin-Beeby-Enterprises-LLC-Financial-Coach
ing/158755874759?ref=hl> cid:image003.png at 01CECCF7.76709080
<https://twitter.com/rockinbb> cid:image004.png at 01CECCF7.76709080
<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=44014645&trk=tab_pro>
cid:image005.png at 01CECCF7.76709080

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This e-mail contains privileged and confidential information which is the
property of Rockin' Beeby Enterprises, intended only for the use of the
intended recipient(s).   Unauthorized use or disclosure of this information
is prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please immediately
notify BPFO Partners and destroy any copies of this email.  Receipt of this
e-mail shall not be deemed a waiver by BPFO Partners of any privilege or the
confidential nature of the information.