[Natfinwellness] The University of Tampa's fall financial literacy week

Tressler, Colleen P. CTRESSLER at ftc.gov
Fri Dec 4 14:57:59 EST 2015

Thanks for sharing this information, Bob.

If you, or anyone else on the listserv, needs free consumer education materials for upcoming events, please consider ordering materials from the Federal Trade Commission at https://bulkorder.ftc.gov/
All FTC publications are free, and there are NO charges for shipping and handling.

We also have a collection of short videos<http://www.consumer.ftc.gov/media> that you can use in presentations.

Please let me know if you have questions or would like recommendations for your individual audiences.

Best regards,
Colleen

Colleen Tressler
Senior Project Manager
Division of Consumer and Business Education <http://www.ftc.gov/about-ftc/bureaus-offices/bureau-consumer-protection/our-divisions/division-consumer-business> (DCBE)
Federal Trade Commission
202-326-2368
Web<http://www.ftc.gov/> I Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/federaltradecommission> I Twitter I<http://twitter.com/> YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/FTCvideos> I Consumer Center Blog<http://www.consumer.ftc.gov/blog>
Penn Corner – a monthly email that highlights the work the FTC is doing to protect consumers through enforcement and education. Subscribe at ftc.gov/subscribe<https://www.ftc.gov/opa/subscribe.shtm>
1-877-FTC-HELP (1-877-382-4357) ; www.ftc.gov/complaint<http://www.ftc.gov/complaint>