[Natfinwellness] Need-Based Aid - Financial Literacy/Wellness Requirements

Potter, Sara spotter at saonet.ucla.edu
Tue Dec 1 12:53:11 EST 2015

Hi Bryan,

Our institution mandates online entrance counseling through iGrad when a federal or university loan is accepted.

-Sara Potter

[https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B_MGIy4Rna4GSVZMczhVaGVEZEE&revid=0B_MGIy4Rna4GdzZpOGpyYjVKZC8yYWlEUmJ1dUF2ZUtwakNJPQ]

Sara E. Potter

M. Ed. Student Affairs | UCLA
Financial Wellness Coordinator | Dean of Students Office, UCLA
E-mail: spotter at saonet.ucla.edu<mailto:spotter at saonet.ucla.edu>
Office: Murphy Hall 1104
Phone: (310) 825-6901

Visit our online resources by clicking below:
[https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B_MGIy4Rna4GaFMxeDByNFl6TUU&revid=0B_MGIy4Rna4GNUVVNGl6OHpCV2JwcjRSb2Z4TlpqdnZtQ2xVPQ]<https://www.facebook.com/uclafinancialwellness?fref=ts>    [https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B_MGIy4Rna4GdUxTVWFZM3ZkZDQ&revid=0B_MGIy4Rna4GVVlQYWIrTW5EQUltVkd6cWM4bkZUQTVGRks4PQ] <http://financialwellness.ucla.edu/>