[Natfinwellness] MoneySmarts U

Burnett, Bradley T. bburnett at ou.edu
Mon Aug 31 10:20:47 EDT 2015

Phil,

What a great idea!  We will try to find some students to support the effort.
Brad Burnett
Associate Vice President for Enrollment and Student Financial Services
The University of Oklahoma
This message, and attachments if any, from the University of Oklahoma may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this information, you are prohibited from reading, disclosing, reproducing, distributing, disseminating, or otherwise using this information.  If you received this transmission in error, please notify the sender and delete this message immediately.  Thank you.