[Natfinwellness] Financial Literacy Conferences

Rachael DeLeon rdeleon at afcpe.org
Thu Aug 20 11:12:14 EDT 2015

Hi Frank,

The 2015 AFCPE Annual Research  <http://www.afcpe.org/symposium/> & Training
Symposium will be held November 18-20 in Jacksonville, FL. The AFCPE
symposium brings together financial professionals across financial
education, research and practice to network, share ideas and work
collaboratively to enhance the being done in the field. You can find a
complete schedule of speakers and sessions here
<http://www.afcpe.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/afcpe-symposium-schedule201
5.pdf> .

Leading up to the Symposium, we also offer a number of pre-symposium
<http://www.afcpe.org/conference2/presymposium/>  events, including the
Student Money Management Center on Wednesday, November 18. The SMMC
pre-symposium is free and offers a unique forum for those working in, or
looking to start, a student money management center on their college or
university campus.

Happy to answer any questions or provide more detail!

SETTING THE STANDARD,

Rachael DeLeon

Strategic Administration Director

Association for Financial Counseling & Planning Education (AFCPE)

703.684.4484 x 7 (o)

703.684.4485 (f)

 <http://www.afcpe.org/> www.afcpe.org

Follow us on  <https://www.facebook.com/AFCPE> Facebook,
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/2925573?trk=tyah> LinkedIn and
<https://twitter.com/AFCPE> Twitter @AFCPE

Save the Date

November 18-20, 2015

 <http://www.afcpe.org/symposium/> 2015 AFCPE Annual Research and Training
Symposium

Building the Bridge From Research to Practice