[Natfinwellness] Financial Literacy Conferences

Frank H Ranieri fhranier at syr.edu
Thu Aug 20 10:48:21 EDT 2015

Hello All!

I was curious if anyone knows of a good financial literacy conference to go to this fall or winter?  I know the National Summit is typically in June.  I am looking to attend a session in the upcoming months, if at all feasible.  I am on our financial literacy committee here at Syracuse University, but am looking to move into that field/area full time.  Thank you in advance for any insight you may have!

Frank Ranieri | Financial Aid Counselor
Office of Financial Aid and Scholarship Programs
200 Archbold North
Syracuse, New York 13244
t 315.443.1513   e fhranier at syr.edu<mailto:fhranier at syr.edu>
SYRACUSE UNIVERSITY