[Natfinwellness] NSCFW 2015 Schedule/Session Descriptions

Schuman, Philip Andrew phaschum at iu.edu
Wed Apr 8 08:34:12 EDT 2015

Good morning everyone,

Hope you’re all having a good start to your April.  The National Summit on Collegiate Financial Wellness is pleased to announce the sessions for the 2015 Summit.  We are very excited about the quality of presentations that we will have this year.  Please find the schedule attached and please visit http://bit.ly/1JnNPCu to view the descriptions of each session (specific details on the Panels will be coming in the next week).  If you have any questions about the Summit, please contact us at nscfw15 at gmail.com and please visit www.nscfw.org to register for the Summit.  Looking forward to seeing you in June in Bloomington!

Phil

[cid:C41721DC-692F-4E81-8DC1-A979BF68591C]