[Mvapich-discuss] osu_nccl_allreduce

Shithal tks2004 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 13:09:56 EDT 2023

Though not a issue but found the collective binaries are not installed in
the proper OSU install directory structure:

osu-micro-benchmarks-7.1-1/libexec/osu-micro-benchmarks> ls
c  get_local_rank  mpi  nccl

nccl collective binaries are getting installed in c/nccl/collectives, which
should installed in nccl/collectives

Thanks,
Shithal