[Mvapich-discuss] MPI Running Problem.

Lei, Ryan rlei at vols.utk.edu
Fri Jun 23 13:25:59 EDT 2023

Hello Nat,

Awesome, thanks for the info! I will retry and let you know later. Also, to
do the ./configure --with-device=ch3:nemesis have no problem, but when we
do afterward will have two error: 1st:when it goes to
/src/mpid/ch3/channels/nemesis/netmod/tcp/tcp_init.c , 391 we need change
mpierrno to mpi_error otherwise can't declared. 2nd,
in  /src/mpid/ch3/channels/nemesis/netmod/tcp/tcp_getip.c 155, we have to
change the addr struct to fit the in_addr. Let you know.

Also,I am work with Dr.Tomov with cluster test and performance, might need
more support later, thanks!

sincerely,
Ryan Lei