[Mvapich-discuss] Contributing to OSU Micro Benchmarks

Robison, Luke lrbison at amazon.com
Mon Jan 23 16:46:02 EST 2023

Hari,

Here is a rather large patch for one-sided MPI communication data validation in CAS, FOP and ACC latency tests, enabled with the -c option.  This should work for both GPU and non-GPU memory, although I only have CUDA testing available.

The general approach is to perform a one-sided operation, then mock the operation and compare the mocked operation to the resulting values.  In situations where the remote is not explicitly synchronizing in each iteration we just perform one validation instead of many.

Additionally I included loops to test many data types, although I did not find a good way to parameterize this.

I hope you find the changes helpful.

Luke Robison