[Mvapich-discuss] Contributing to OSU Micro Benchmarks

Robison, Luke lrbison at amazon.com
Wed Jan 11 17:40:45 EST 2023

OMB Team,

I found the need to do some data validation of one-sided MPI operations.  Rather than build my tests from scratch, I've made modifications to OSU's osu_fop_latency and osu_cas_latency, adding both a loop over datatype (and op, when appropriate).  Would your team be interested in taking my patch to incorporate an option to verify one-sided communications?  What is the best way to submit a patch?  (Is it to this group?)

Thank you,
Luke