[Mvapich-discuss] How to Compile MVAPICH to Linux OS (LFS dfistribution version 11.0)

Shineman, Nat shineman.5 at osu.edu
Wed Jul 13 13:06:54 EDT 2022

Hi Freya,

Can you give us some more information about what the build failure was? Can you also tell us a bit about the system you are using to help us debug the issue? MVAPICH2 should be compatible with any Linux based system, however it has several important dependencies. If you are working on an LFS build it is very possible that you are missing one or more of those.

Thanks,
Nat
I want to install Trilinos with MPI, but I can't use OpenMPI due to a clash with OpenFOAM-9. Long story... I tried to install MVAPICH but I can't build it right. Is there any newest method to build and install MVAPICH to Linux OS? ‍
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
This Message Is From an External Sender
<https://us-phishalarm-ewt.proofpoint.com/EWT/v1/KGKeukY!vYQd06nNqOvjCtV68wLsHbwjEJF1xCcswgIO95i4zAHlAqRfTAUqF6cYkJKOCjaMzHxv0ceBnAR5IwhAlYxiPdgnZGFU6ohN0LVwFuYDqAwOBvWZhiwx_I8uK8QgMpXjdm2ZEw$>
Report Suspicious