[Mvapich-discuss] GDR CUDA 11.4 X86_64 RPMs

Pou, Dan daniel.pou at hpe.com
Fri Jan 28 14:38:03 EST 2022

We are just using the RHEL8 GCC GDR binaries. I think we prefer 8.1 GCC.
We always try to support the latest public releases of CUDA, and prefer
to have both Slurm and non-Slurm/PBS versions. I think we expect
customers to have moved to OFED 5.1+.

Thank you for the quick responses. I wish I was able to make it easier
to support CCE bindings for MVAPICH2, but the GNU Libtool patches are a
challenge, especially in regard to the Fortran frontend.

Cheers,
-Dan