[Mvapich-discuss] Enable verbose logging

Shan-ho Tsai shtsai at uga.edu
Tue Feb 15 17:00:11 EST 2022

Hello Dr. Panda,

Thank you so much for your response. We are seeing the same issues with MVAPICH 2.3.6 as well. We suspect the problem is with our IB network configuration, but it would be very helpful if we could run MVAPICH with some verbose logging turned on, to have more visibility into what communication is attempted and failing/hanging. Is this possible?

Thanks again,
Shan-Ho Tsai