[Mvapich-discuss] Enabling basic logging

Seeds, Brian seeds.23 at osu.edu
Mon Feb 14 14:04:45 EST 2022

Hi Sashi,

After looking into the issue, our team has recommended that you try using a newer version of MVAPICH2, such as 2.3.6, and see if the issue persists. Version 2.2 is several years old at this point. Please let us know if that fixes your issue once you have tried it, and thank you for reaching out for help!

Brian Seeds