[Mvapich-discuss] Compiling / Instalation without osu-benchmark

Tscheuschner Joachim Joachim.Tscheuschner at dwd.de
Tue Nov 30 08:34:43 EST 2021

Hi MVAPICH-Team,

we want to use containers for a cloud-project. To minimize the container-size &ability, we would like to disable for some, the benchmark-test and compiling ability. Could you give us a recommendation to do so?

We would like to use a debian-version(instead of centos) in the container.

As far as I understood with <--disable-x> the compiling ability can be reduced, e.g. <--disable-fortran> for fortran. Is there an option to disable all? What is the option to disable the osu-benchmarks?
Would you recommend the package <MV2-virt-2.2> or <MV2-2.3.6> for any cloud?

Sincerely
Joachim Tscheuschner