[mvapich-discuss] Problems building MVAPICH2 2.3.4 w/o flex

Subramoni, Hari subramoni.1 at osu.edu
Wed Jul 22 12:10:05 EDT 2020

Hi, Dan.

We looked at the history of these files. It looks like we added these to the code base after MVAPICH2 1.8 to avoid the dependency of lex/yacc. Given this, we decided to add these files back to the code base. It will be available with the next release.

Sorry for the trouble and many thanks again for bringing this to our attention.

Best,
Hari.