[mvapich-discuss] Fwd: Can't build MVAPICH2 w/ GCC 10.1 and PGI 20.4

Korzennik, Sylvain skorzennik at cfa.harvard.edu
Thu Jul 2 10:52:48 EDT 2020

Hi Hari,

Thanks for your prompt answer - I should have read the CHANGELOG - my bad.
Using -std=legacy (FFLAGS/FCFLAGS) as per GCC ppl worked too.

As for PGI 20.4, not clear if it is a mis-match in my config, or a libtool
gotcha - I have reported it to PGI (although I'm running into problems w/
their reporting portal)

    Stay sane, safe and healthy, 6+ft away! Cheers,
      Sylvain