[mvapich-discuss] Problems building MVAPICH2 2.3.4 w/o flex

Subramoni, Hari subramoni.1 at osu.edu
Wed Jul 1 10:15:48 EDT 2020

Hi, Dan.

Thanks for pointing this out to us. We appreciate it.

We will explicitly add YACC/LEX as a dependency.

Since these are temporary files which get regenerated when we do a build we had deleted it. If you think it is beneficial for these files to be included in the tarball, please let us know.

Best,
Hari.