[mvapich-discuss] mvapich2 coverity scan

Honggang LI honli at redhat.com
Thu Apr 23 08:33:04 EDT 2020

On Wed, Apr 22, 2020 at 10:17:15AM +0000, Subramoni, Hari wrote:
> Hi, Honggang.
>
> Thanks for running Coverity Scan on MVAPICH2. Since it is a paid product, we do not have access to it internally. If you could send us the issues, we can take a look at it.
>
> Best,
> Hari.
>
> PS: If there is a community edition that is free, please point us to it and we can try to use it.

Yes,

1) upstream open source projects can get their own scans for free:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://scan.coverity.com/projects/__;!!KGKeukY!gMGUcQ2Nt0Ek8dl-Vv9FQ9xxRDOTHsOo_u4BX-agN-CD5BeqvZ1NVLcvwFrIMx8yB9GSkoCEzr_V0dI$

2) there is also https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://sonarcloud.io/__;!!KGKeukY!gMGUcQ2Nt0Ek8dl-Vv9FQ9xxRDOTHsOo_u4BX-agN-CD5BeqvZ1NVLcvwFrIMx8yB9GSkoCEf7xXQTc$   which has github integration and is free to open source projects.

Thanks