[mvapich-discuss] Running LQCD chroma with MVAPICH2 encountered errors

Ran Du bella.ran.du at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 05:33:24 EDT 2019

Dear experts,

       We are running Lattice QCD software Chroma with MVAPICH2 in our GPU
cluster. Each worker node consists of 8 NVIDIA tesla v100 nvlink GPU cards
and two EDR IB cards(100 Gbps) interconnected.

       We tried to initiate Chroma with and without GDR on 2 worker
nodes(16 GPU cards), however neither is working, could you help us to find
what is the root cause for it?

        The detailed configuration and error log files can be found in the
attached file, thanks a lot.

Kind regards,
Ran