[mvapich-discuss] OSU Benchmarks 5.4

Chu, Ching-Hsiang chu.368 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Wed May 22 09:46:21 EDT 2019

Hi, Sameh,

Thanks for contacting us. Please note that we have fixed the issues you mentioned in the recent release of OSU Micro-Benchmarks. We strongly encourage you to try the latest release, more details can be found in http://mvapich.cse.ohio-state.edu/benchmarks/.

Please feel free to let us know if you encounter any issues or have any further questions.
Thanks,

Ching-Hsiang Chu