[mvapich-discuss] Additional libraries while linking

Saurabh T saurabh at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 17 10:32:58 EST 2019

Hi,
It has been my understanding that mpicc/mpicxx while linking will pull in whatever libraries the MPI implementation needs to link. However mvapich2-2.3 needs libxml2 and libnuma to be explicitly added to our application's makefiles while linking (at least with static mvapich libraries). Can someone confirm this behavior and that this should be fixed at mvapich's end, and not that I am doing something wrong? Thanks,
Saurabh