[mvapich-discuss] Additional libraries while linking

Saurabh T saurabh at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 8 14:14:51 EST 2019

No takers?

From: mvapich-discuss <mvapich-discuss-bounces at cse.ohio-state.edu> on behalf of Saurabh T <saurabh at hotmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2019 10:32 AM
To: mvapich-discuss at cse.ohio-state.edu
Subject: [mvapich-discuss] Additional libraries while linking

Hi,
It has been my understanding that mpicc/mpicxx while linking will pull in whatever libraries the MPI implementation needs to link. However mvapich2-2.3 needs libxml2 and libnuma to be explicitly added to our application's makefiles while linking (at least with static mvapich libraries). Can someone confirm this behavior and that this should be fixed at mvapich's end, and not that I am doing something wrong? Thanks,
Saurabh