[mvapich-discuss] osu_mbw_mr does not recognize option -d

Subramoni, Hari subramoni.1 at osu.edu
Wed Jun 27 07:43:43 EDT 2018

Hi, Marius.

I apologize for the error. We will correct that ASAP. I am sure that osu_mbw_mr does not support device to device transfers. Could you please try osu_bw, osu_bibw or osu_latency instead?

Could you please let me know what sort of errors you're facing with running your application with our stacks? Were you using MVAPICH2 or MVAPICH2-GDR? Did you use the LD_PRELOAD option?

http://mvapich.cse.ohio-state.edu/userguide/gdr/2.3a/#_example_use_of_ld_preload

Best Regards,
Hari.