[mvapich-discuss] Request for MVAPICH2-GDR 2.3a with Intel compiler

Raghu Reddy raghu.reddy at noaa.gov
Tue Jun 19 14:23:24 EDT 2018

Hi Hari,

We are looking for MVAPICH2-GDR 2.3a with Intel compiler, can you please let
us know when that will be available?

Just as an FYI, we have installed this for our PGI users:

mvapich2-gdr-mcast.cuda9.1.mofed4.2.pgi17.10.pbs-2.3a-2.el7.x86_64.rpm

We would like an equivalent one with the Intel compilers.  We have the
following versions of Intel compilers, either one of these will be fine:

intel/16.1.150

intel/18.0.1.163

We currently have one test code that is no working with the
mvapich2-gdr/2.2-4 version that we have installed, but works fine with PGI
installation above.  That same code also works fine with Intel MPI etc.

Since it works fine with the PGI version I'm not sure if it is worth the
trouble to package up the test case and send it to you, but I can if you
think that's helpful.

So would like to install the latest version of mvapich2-gdr available with
the Intel compiler and try it with that one.

Thanks,

Raghu