[mvapich-discuss] Install mvapich2 via spack

Zhang, Nuyun nuyun.zhang at oit.gatech.edu
Thu Jul 12 10:29:02 EDT 2018

Good morning,

We are installing mvapich2 via spack (https://github.com/spack). The compiler we used is Intel/18. We got an error message “F90 and F90FLAGS are replaced by FC and FCFLAGS respectively in this configure, please unset F90/F90FLAGS and set FC/FCFLAGS instead and rerun configure again.”

The original environment setting script is:
      spack_env.set('MPICH_F90',spack_fc)
   spack_env.set('MPICH_FC', spack_fc)
   ……

   self.spec.mpifc  = join_path(self.prefix.bin,'mpif90')

Shall I change is to
   spack_env.set('MPICH_FC', spack_fc)
   ……

   self.spec.mpifc  = join_path(self.prefix.bin, 'mpifc')?

Has anyone installed mvapich2 with Intel/18.0?
Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us!

Best regards,
Nuyun (Nellie) Zhang, Ph.D.
Research Scientist - Team lead for software and collaboration support
Partnership for an Advanced Computing Environment (PACE)
Georgia Institute of Technology

258 4th Street NW, Rich Building, #322
Atlanta, GA  30332-0700
Phone: +1 (404) 894-1863