[mvapich-discuss] install question

Subramoni, Hari subramoni.1 at osu.edu
Tue Aug 28 00:13:45 EDT 2018

Hi, Monique.

Apologies for the delay in getting back.

As you say, this error message comes from the CUDA library (host_config.h). Ideally, this should not have any dependency with the version of MVAPICH2 library you're using. In order to debug this further, could you please let us know the configure command you are using for both MVAPICH2 2.3 and MVAPICH2 2.2?

Best Regards,
Hari.