[mvapich-discuss] MVAPICH 2.3a-GDR on POWER8: Run Problems

Sourav Chakraborty chakraborty.52 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Sat Nov 25 09:23:37 EST 2017

Hi Dr. Herten,

Can you please try specifying the number of processes and the hostfile?
Example:

mpirun -np 2 -hostfile $LSB_DJOB_HOSTFILE ./get_local_rank ./osu_bibw D D

mpirun_rsh can also be used in place of mpirun.

mpirun -export -np 2 -hostfile $LSB_DJOB_HOSTFILE ./get_local_rank
./osu_bibw D D

(By default mpirun_rsh does not export the environment variables and
specifying -export option is required.)

Thank you,
Sourav