[mvapich-discuss] Use mvapich2 with no infiniband card

xhzheng at theory.issp.ac.cn xhzheng at theory.issp.ac.cn
Thu Nov 16 06:33:46 EST 2017

Dear All,

There is no Infiniband card in my computer and I do not have libibverbs installed. It always fails with the error message:
configure: error: 'libibverbs not found. Did you specify --with-ib-libpath=?'

Does it mean that I can not use mvapich2 without an infiniband card installed on my server?

If I can, what shall I set to avoid this error message in the case that I do not have an infiniand card.

Many thanks.